Your Guide to a perfect Fit and Size
Resources you'll need to measure
- A basic measuring tape
- A Mirror
How to measure?
- Bust - Measure the bust at the fullest part. Measure all around the body (total circumference).
- Waist - Measure the waist where the body bends. It helps to bend side to side to identify exactly where to measure. You can put an elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
- Hip - Measure the hips at the fullest part, usually around the seat.
2. Let's get you that perfect fit!
- Fitted - With just the slightest give, this silhouette tapers and sits close to the body.
- Regular - Neither too slim nor too boxy, this fit is perfect for long days that roll into even longer nights.
- A-Line - This silhouette is fitted at the hips and gradually widens towards the hem, giving it a 50s retro vibe.
- Fit & Flare - This silhouette is all about a play of form, with a fitted torso that gives way to a flared bottom.
- Anti Fit - A loose silhouette that moves with you and lets you breathe easy.